Concealed Handgun License
Course length is 4 to 6 hours.
Address for class is 10808 House RD , Conroe TX 77304
For Texas on-line application process go to: txdps.state.tx.us
To apply for a License to Carry in Texas you must be:
- A resident of Texas.
- 21 and legally able to buy a handgun under both Federal and State law.
- Not judged to be chemically dependent or of unsound mind.
- Not ever convicted of a felony anywhere, and no convictions of a Class A or B misdemeanor in the past 5 years.
- Not subject to a restraining or protective order.
- Not delinquent in payment of taxes, child support or any money collected by any Texas Governmental entity.
- Out of state residents may apply for a non-resident license if they meet all other requirements listed above.
You must qualify using a .32 caliber or larger.
What you will need to bring to class:
- Handgun of your choice of at least a 32 caliber (semi-auto or revolver)
- 50 rounds of ammunition for the firearm you bring
- Ball cap for ejected hot round protection
- Closed toed shoes or boots
- Eye and hearing protection
New Application ....... $75.00
Couples Rate ....... $140.00
A $25.00 Deposit is required for all classes to reserve a seat.
Class Seating Limited - Sign Up Today!